Let’s be real here…nothing can replace the rich, creamy, full-fat miracle that is ice cream. However, some things can come pretty darn close, and this ice cream substitute is one of them!
This Mocha Chip Banana Ice Cream will have you looking forward to mornings so you can hop out of bed for a sweet start to your day, or also enjoy as a much needed pick-me-up after work. The best part about it is that the ingredients are not complicated in the slightest and easily accessible. You might even have them all in your kitchen right now!
As if anyone needed any more convincing to try this out, it only takes a few minutes to make and will curb your sweet tooth, sugar cravings, and give you an extra little boost of energy!
Mocha Chip Banana Ice Cream
- 3 frozen bananas, cubed
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chunks
- 1 teaspoon coffee extract
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons almond milk, or milk of choice
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chunks in a food processor. Blend until mixture is mostly smooth.
- Add in chocolate chunks and process for another 5 to 10 seconds.
- Transfer into two bowls and eat immediately for a soft, creamy texture, or freeze for a while to enjoy a more dense ice cream.
Nutrition stats per 1 bowl: 260 calories, 5g fat, 50g carbs, 6g fiber, 38g sugar, 3g protein